Forums Split Partners Wanted PDX Splitters unite!
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 497 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #643832
    acmcmurray
    39 Posts

    how are you guys posting photos, can’t figure out the thing here

    #643833
    Jefe009
    675 Posts

    @acmcmurray wrote:

    how are you guys posting photos, can’t figure out the thing here

    …here’s the article on how to do it.

    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5619

    You hucking over Multnomah falls or?…. :clap:

    www.splitlife.net

    #643834
    nwboarder82
    166 Posts

    @acmcmurray wrote:

    how are you guys posting photos, can’t figure out the thing here

    This site doesn’t host pictures. You have to use picasa, flickr, or a similar website. When you go to post a comment, select the “Img” button. This will appear . “

    #643835
    chronicracing
    162 Posts

    Jefe,

    Got 2 more down for Oregon Split-fest, or Dont4get2getd0wn.

    Seattle Rob, and Corvalis Bryan.

    I think I dislocated some small bones in my ankle. After 36 hours of icing and anti-inflamatories, I got two good pops out of it. I’ve regained load-bearing, and range of motion. Still very tender, but back in the saddle sooner than later.

    #643836
    Jefe009
    675 Posts

    @chronicracing wrote:

    Jefe,

    Got 2 more down for Oregon Split-fest, or Dont4get2getd0wn.

    Seattle Rob, and Corvalis Bryan.

    I think I dislocated some small bones in my ankle. After 36 hours of icing and anti-inflamatories, I got two good pops out of it. I’ve regained load-bearing, and range of motion. Still very tender, but back in the saddle sooner than later.

    Ouch! Stay strong Chronic, we need your cave building skills out in the field!

    Roger that on Rob and Bryan. I think we’ll probably get to at least 15 or 20 peeps no problem; I’m going to go ahead and reserve TJ for that weekend. Also, great name!

    Chronic, you got any hookups on anyone who designs posters/flyers? I’m thinking something circa 1972 Grateful Dead style, with something that will make great posters and t shirts. Like a old school concert poster. With a small run of a blacklight version… =)

    We need some sort of event/contest thing. I’m thinking quarterpipe contest, obviously not super tricky, but maybe best method air or something? With gold painted 40 ozs for trophies? :guinness:

    We don’t have sponsors and raffles, but we sure got insanity on our side. Got Ideas? Throw em out there!

    www.splitlife.net

    #643837
    Joeyzims
    100 Posts

    Hey,

    Splitfest OR sounds awesome!
    I could probably swing a weekend in april… I won’t know till closer to that time though…

    Glad you guy’s have been getting out. Mobility and work schedules have left me stuck in mitchell creek and newton lately…

    #643838
    nwboarder82
    166 Posts

    @joeyzims wrote:

    Hey,

    Splitfest OR sounds awesome!
    I could probably swing a weekend in april… I won’t know till closer to that time though…

    Glad you guy’s have been getting out. Mobility and work schedules have left me stuck in mitchell creek and newton lately…

    Hey Joey,

    My days off are switching to sunday to wednesday and every other saturday. Hit me up around the 12th.

    Jefe,

    I probably won’t be able to go. I have to work that weekend. Maybe next year…

    #643839
    Jefe009
    675 Posts

    @nwboarder82 wrote:

    @joeyzims wrote:

    Hey,

    Splitfest OR sounds awesome!
    I could probably swing a weekend in april… I won’t know till closer to that time though…

    Glad you guy’s have been getting out. Mobility and work schedules have left me stuck in mitchell creek and newton lately…

    Hey Joey,

    My days off are switching to sunday to wednesday and every other saturday. Hit me up around the 12th.

    Jefe,

    I probably won’t be able to go. I have to work that weekend. Maybe next year…

    Sorry to hear that NW, won’t be the same without you. If you are working Sun-Wed maybe you can come for the first night or something? Let us know if your situation changes and you can get the days off.

    www.splitlife.net

    #643840
    acmcmurray
    39 Posts

    Here’s the slide. There’s a link to my picasa:

    https://picasaweb.google.com/andy.mcmurray/Splitboarding2012#5714277234549312530

    Metlako on Eagle Creek, should be good. Stoked on the fiesta, mark me down as a maybe for right now, I’ll try to get it sorted.

    Also, I’ve got work off for SplitFest up in Baker. Anyone want to carpool/rally?

    I’ve got two days off coming up tomorrow. Should be great snow. I’m down to ride both days. Hit me up.

    #643841
    Jefe009
    675 Posts

    I’m def. going to splitfest at baker, and I know some other pdx people are talking about it. Def. down to carpool with the pdx contingent.

    www.splitlife.net

    #643842
    christoph benells
    717 Posts

    what about the cascade ski club building in govy across from charlies?

    and yes baker split fest

    #643843
    Jefe009
    675 Posts

    @christoph benells wrote:

    what about the cascade ski club building in govy across from charlies?

    and yes baker split fest

    That place looks nice, but I don’t see an option for renting the whole thing out. Of course, you know I’m down to be within stumbling distance of Charlies. :guinness:

    If anything, it looks like a nice place to stay sometime when I’m riding a few days in a row.

    www.splitlife.net

    #643844
    OliverM
    9 Posts

    Is anybody looking to get out on Mt hood this weekend Saturday or Sunday? Looks Like Avy Danger could be fairly high are there some safer spots to play around?

    Thanks,

    #643845
    acmcmurray
    39 Posts

    Look at weather and conditions: Thinking about a Mt. St. Helens trip on Weds.

    Any suggestions, recommendations?

    #643846
    chronicracing
    162 Posts

    Who’s down for a moon mission to Helens? We will be leaving the Portland area around midnight on Thursday. This should put us on the rim around 10am Friday. Hoping to beat the worst of the wind and possible precip. Will consider other objectives from there. Most likely, ride out and be back in stumptown by early afternoon.

    Hey it’s a full moon in surreal terrain. :guinness:

    Mike

    #643847
    Jefe009
    675 Posts

    Wish I could roll with Mike, I’m headed out to Spokane. 😥

    Elliot and I are heading to Tom Dick this weekend tho if you want to roll with… I’m thinking Sunday.

    www.splitlife.net

    #643848
    imitationfunk
    85 Posts

    No shit, Mt St Helens sounds like fun. Don’t miss the turn off!

    I’m down for the weekend. Anybody heading up Saturday?

    I’ll be there on Sunday.

    #643849
    klcfar45
    10 Posts

    Sunday afternoon taking off into the snow at 12ish after work – any late starters down to play give me a shout. Where are you guys going? Maybe I’ll just follow some morning tracks. Yeah for snow and kickass springs!

    #643850
    nwboarder82
    166 Posts

    Looking to get out this Tuesday. If anyone is interested, just hit me up.

    #643851
    christoph benells
    717 Posts

    hey nwboarder ill be in the steens for a few days…plans are still very tentative on dates, beginning of may though most likely.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 497 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.