Forums Splitboard Talk Forum New Splitboard magazine issue online "Viva la Revolucion!"
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #578692
    PeRi
    110 Posts

    Hello everyone,
    I’m pleased to announce the release of the new splitboard magazine issue, called Viva la Revolucion!

    We put a lot of effort and most of our free time to do this project, hope you guys enjoy reading it!

    http://www.splitboardmag.com/08-viva-la-revolucion/08-cover/

    This is the third and last issue this season, it’s been a tough season for us but the reward after seeing the final result is great.

    Please do not hesitate to mention any problem that you have when reading it, as well as any opinion/idea/review… we’d love to hear your feedback!

    thanks a lot!

    www.splitboardmag.com

    #668425
    ieism
    298 Posts

    PeRi, with your permission I’d like to post a link on my local freeride forum. I’m sure many people will be stoked to read it there. Thanks for all the hard work, I really enjoy reading these.

    Ivar

    http://flatlandsplitfest.com/

    #668426
    PeRi
    110 Posts

    ieism, no problem at all!

    our main goal is to spread the word about splitboarding and promote this way of living that splitboarding is, so the more people share it, the better! :headbang:

    www.splitboardmag.com

    #668427
    PeRi
    110 Posts

    I would appreciate your feedback so we can keep improving our magazine and make it easier to read and browse through it.

    Did you guys have any problem reading it? or checking the different images?

    please let me know your opinion, every opinion is welcome!
    :thumpsup:

    www.splitboardmag.com

    #668428
    SplitterX
    104 Posts

    I love it! it’s easier to read than the first issues and you guys are definitely on the right track. keep them coming. New locations and new riders is what I want to see. Now i just want it in a paper copy so I dont have to be on the computer to read it.

    Good job and thanks for the hard work

    Fast and smooth

    #668429
    PeRi
    110 Posts

    @travis Young wrote:

    I love it! it’s easier to read than the first issues and you guys are definitely on the right track. keep them coming. New locations and new riders is what I want to see. Now i just want it in a paper copy so I dont have to be on the computer to read it.

    Good job and thanks for the hard work

    thanks for the compliments!
    the new format is much easier to read than the previous format for sure, and about the paper copy… that’s quite difficult, especially on the economic side, and the freedom that being an online magazine gives us is hard to beat. We are posting from the Pyrenees, and at the same time people from Japan, US or New Zealand can be reading it.

    www.splitboardmag.com

    #668430
    ieism
    298 Posts

    Really good read, it’s not that difficult to print out the articles you want. They are also nice to navigate with the sections Interviews/Articles/Hardware, I like that.

    What I would really like is a comprehensive article about the Pyrenees some time in the future. Weather patterns, locations to split and stay, lines and overall trip reports and stoke. I’ve been there once and loved it, but we’re so at home in the Alps that it’s a bit tricky for us to plan a trip there. I also enjoy the articles about other places as I now want to get to some more off the beaten path places.

    Thanks for all the hard work.

    http://flatlandsplitfest.com/

    #668431
    chrisNZ
    304 Posts

    Loving the rider interviews and they new layout. An anual photo journal of BC riding around the world would be sweet addition to the coffee table….anyone?

    #668432
    PeRi
    110 Posts

    @ieism wrote:

    Really good read, it’s not that difficult to print out the articles you want. They are also nice to navigate with the sections Interviews/Articles/Hardware, I like that.

    What I would really like is a comprehensive article about the Pyrenees some time in the future. Weather patterns, locations to split and stay, lines and overall trip reports and stoke. I’ve been there once and loved it, but we’re so at home in the Alps that it’s a bit tricky for us to plan a trip there. I also enjoy the articles about other places as I now want to get to some more off the beaten path places.

    Thanks for all the hard work.

    thanks for the feedback!!
    about the Pyrenees, we’d love to do that since they’re our playground, but in every issue we release we choose a different trip-report. I’m sure one of them would be the Pyrenees, as we have done in our past issues.
    Talking about it too much in detail is difficult as the space is limited, but if you follow us in our facebook page you will see the places where we go splitboarding, and do not hesitate to ask if you’re planning a visit here!

    www.splitboardmag.com

    #668433
    PeRi
    110 Posts

    @chrisnz wrote:

    Loving the rider interviews and they new layout. An anual photo journal of BC riding around the world would be sweet addition to the coffee table….anyone?

    thanks a lot Chris! glad to hear you like the new layout.

    about the annual photo journal is something we discussed during this year… let’s see if next season we have some time to arrange it and add it to our latest issue!

    www.splitboardmag.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.