Forums Splitboard Swap 150 Khyber Split + all hardware + Voile skins!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    miz moss
    2 Posts

Hello,
    This board is pretty short (150 cm) and will make a lovely lady very happy! I’m asking $650 for the whole entire package. You only need a pair of bindings to attach to the plates.

I am selling it for two reasons:
    1. It’s too small for me. It was my first split, and I was nervous to do the next size up, which was too long. There were no women-specific boards at that time!

2. I hardly get on it and now I’m moving and don’t want to schlep it around.

It is a few years old. 2010. However, I did not ride it once in 2012/2013 and only three times in 2011/2012. Pretty sad. But how fortunate for you, as it is in great condition!

There are some scratches on the top sheet, as I tried to raise the heel lift with my sharp pole. Purely cosmetic tho. It’s seriously in great shape: edges, base and all. It just needs some wax and your bindings and its good to go.

This board is traditional camber. Incense graphics. Comes with: Voile skins (excellent condition. I used cheat sheets.) Pucks, plates and all hardware for attaching your own bindings.

Thanks,
    farrah

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

happykittn
    1 Posts

Hi miz moss!

Is the board still available for sale?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.